Shamelessly stolen from a BYU fan on Reddit

Viewing 2 reply threads
      13 1

hnoseguard
      Ute Fan
      @hnoseguard

I’m so tired. I’m tired of going into every BYU-Utah game thread in the first two drives and seeing the same goshdang thing.

“What is going on here?!?!?”

“Can BYU actually win it this time?”

“Good team”

“BYU is so spooky.”

“This is the year they pull it out just wait!”

“BYU might actually be good.”

“Their defense is #1!!!!!111”

Guess the flipetty flipping flip what. No they flipping don’t. They don’t got it. This is BYU. There is no happiness here. We will not pull it out. We will leave it in there and the next thing you know you’re 33 years old with six kids, living in a 1950’s ranch home with a plywood bathroom door because you kicked it when you were reading scriptures in Provo, married to a semi-retired Relief Society President from Orem, and a belly the size of a KEG OF MUG ROOT BEER BECAUSE YOUR DAD NEVER TAUGHT YOU THE OL COITUS INTERRUPTUS.

And dont bring your chaos gods bullcrap up in here. CHAOS ISNT LOSING TO UTAH EIGHT STRAIGHT TIMES. Your chaos gods have forsaken you. Losing in heartbreaking and brand new fashion every time is your new god.

Ya wanna know what it’s like being an BYU football fan? It’s like getting ready to have sex with a girl and she slips your dick out of your pants, starts to blow you, then yanks the zipper up on your pants as hard as she can. And then says she has two kids with KYLE WHITTINGHAM.

IT TOOK STARTING THE “GOAT” ZACH WILSON TO EVEN MAKE THIS GAME COMPETITIVE.

don’t tell me it’ll get better. don’t tell me how to feel my feelings. I don’t want to hear “but overtime scary boooooooo!” From UTAH. And I don’t want to hear flipping a flipping thing from USU. Flip you. You broke your streak. I don’t want to hear about how I just have to wait. I DID MY WAITING.

One day I’ll die and the misery of being an BYU fan will be over. I’ll be walking to take my place in heaven, I’ll get 27 yards from the pearly gates, full of bliss and happiness with all my suffering over, there will be sweet calming music, and then all of a sudden from out of nowhere I’ll hear sweet, innocent whats-his-name sigh and say, “Touchdown Jason Shelley.” The music stops, dread fills my stomach, everything turns dark. Just then, a bright light shows up and Jesus appears. I feel the warmth again, everything will be alright. He leans forward as if to tell me something wonderful and whispers almost inaudibly, “U-T” then kicks me right in the dick and shoves me off the edge to fall into a black and red room with my eyes taped open to watch this flipping game on repeat for the rest of eternity.

UtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahrockon

Seriously, it was a football game.  A very strage game, and most admitly very boring to watch as a Utah fan in the first half, but just a game.  This BYU fan obviously leads a sheltered pitiful life. How pathetic probably 20 something and lives in his mom’s basement. I have friends who lost jobs this year and are starting careers over.  One lost his youngest to cancer.  Everyday I wonder am I saving enough for retirement, are my kids okay, are my grandkids going to live in a safe world.  Seriously, it was a football game.  We shouldn’t even be playing these fools.  We are and have been for a long time at a completely different level. That’s just the way it is!  Wait until the company you worked to build goes under and you have three kids and I wife.  You’re thinking how am I going to make the mortgage payment.  Seriously grow up.  If losing to UTAH in a football game makes you lose your mind I suggest you seek counseling.  I hate to think how this person will react when life really kicks him in the balls.  

Enjoy the wins, get over the losses quickly, and love your family.

GO UTES!

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

That reads like Satire to me. 

UtesRock
          Ute Fan
          @utahrockon

May I suggest a little Bailey’s punkin spice in your coffee, tea, or hot chocolate.  BYU fans could learn a thing or two from me…

Brettski
          Ute Fan
          @brettski

It is. It’s a copy pasta used on the cfb forum over on Reddit. Not real but funny. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Lol, I love these hilariously over the top posts. This was a good one.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Shamelessly stolen from a BYU fan on Reddit