Shenault had 4 catches for 43 yards and 5 carries for 8 yards.

Viewing 1 reply thread

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

WTF were they thinking putting Shenault in the Wildcat? It effectively told Utah’s stout run defense that a run is on its way. LOL. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Five win team everybody, no wondering from me.

Their best bet was to play chippy and make unnecessary hits on Utah’s players all game. Specifically they wanted to hurt Moss early and Huntley. 

Warrior Ute
        Ute Fan
        @warriorute

They may be a five win team, but the last two wins were agianst Stanford and Washington.  Can you imagine what you would think a couple of years ago if  someone told you we were going against a team coming off those wins and we would win by 30 and still feel disappointed with the performance?

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Are we disappointed in this win?? Lawd ok. Well I ain’t.

Stanford is sooooo depleted guys. Utah would score whatever they want against them. Washington is a quality win against an unmotivated bunch of quality recruits playing for nothing. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

I wasn’t disappointed.  First quarter we weren’t clicking, but we owned them the rest of the game. 

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Senior night emotions. Colorado treats it like a rivalry game. Colorado gave Utah their best and that was it. 15 and 7 of it was gifted on a fluke drive.  

2 1

BulgieUte
              Ute Fan
              @bulgieute

Colorado’s 15 points were not flukey. Give the Buffs the credit they deserve for scoring a TD against a defense that gives up very few.

EagleMountainUte
                Ute Fan
                @battlegroundute

I said 7 was flukey. You had a no call offsides. You then had an almost fumble and a dropped pick by JJ also a fourth down conversion. They overcame a lot of statistics to score. It was a fluke.

BulgieUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @bulgieute

Nothing about this game was flukey. Colorado earned their 15 points and Utah earned their 45. Give both teams respect lest we become poor winners.

Warrior Ute
            Ute Fan
            @warriorute

Maybe I should have said we didn’t feel we played well in the first half.  I was trying to say that our expectations for this team have been very high and that we should be more appreciative of how special this team is.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Shenault had 4 catches for 43 yards and 5 carries for 8 yards.