Shooting in Vegas

Viewing 6 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Just saw the news about the shooting in Vegas. 50 killed and 400+ injured. Some guy shooting at a concert from a hotel hundreds of yards away. Man that’s horrible.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Crazy is so far it seems like shooter was a random semi-retired baby boomer, with no military, political or religious history.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

It seems that today if you are feeling depressed and life is no longer worth living – that instead of committing suicide, you go out killing as many people as you can.  I feel for the families affected by this horrible tragedy.

1 1

RavenousUte
          Ute Fan
          @ravenousute

To be fair… It was a country music concert outside his window on its 3rd day of performances.

6 1

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Why does anyone need automatic weapons like was used last night.  I understand that we are not going to be like England or Australia.  But, why do we allow these kind of weapons to be sold to the public?

KJU
        Ute Fan
        @kjute

I am a strong believer in gun rights, but I agree a fully automatic weapon has no place outside of the Military.

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

The US government does NOT allow automatic weapons to be sold to the public without some kind of military purpose.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Horrible tragedy. This guy was a terrorist, plain and simple.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Automatic weapon seemed to have been used.

4 4

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

I can’t help but wonder if the new “normal” of insults, disrespect, racism, and bullying in this country influenced the shooter.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

I would point out that fully automatic weapons are already illegal to own unless you have a special collectors permit. Semi-automatic weapons are ubiquitous including most hunting weapons and hand guns.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Shooting in Vegas