Sigh….Utah Jazz fan

Viewing 8 reply threads
      5 20

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Having not lived in Utah for almost 30 years ,I’m done defending the small town Jazz fan. It’s a constant embarrassment. Not sure if douche fan actions are just an outlet for Mormons to act badly or what.  Whatever it is it makes Utah look like some backwater hick town.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

YOu talking about Westbrook?

I know at l astvthe first half incident was because a fan asked him how his ankles were.

But yeah those damn Mormons. Go home AAU.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Do you expect anyone to believe that Utah is the only place with “bad fans”? Give me a break. Every team in every sport in every state has fans that go over the top.

And I still have yet to see evidence of Jazz fans acting poorly towards Westbrook last night. One apparently said “how’s your ankles?” And the other one was filming with his phone.

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

And BTW, I don’t see any fans crying because Westbrook looked at them and used “vulgar” language towards them after that dunk.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

And if it’s the camera incident Mitchell got the same thing and played it cool. Russ is a punk.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Who do you believe more?? Max Hall or Westbrook? 

You are really silly I have heard worst things at a Utah football game. I have confronted Utah fans for attacking everything about a 19-25 year old opposing fans. 

Dont act like Utah has an exclusive on assholes. Because assholes are a constant in the universe everyone has them. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Also don’t ever go to Philadelphia sports arena if you think Utah is bad. 

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

on the one hand, it’s ridiculous to suggest one single fan base has “the worst fans”. But on the other hand, we do know that a lot of tds fans are also jazz fans, so in that sense it is a valid thing to say. We do know that they are the worst. 

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Utah is a town? Hi Karl.

7 1

BoxerUte
      Ute Fan
      @erichagen

Some guy who once lived in Utah and posts on message boards isn’t there to defend us anymore!

Whatever will ‘small town hick mormon’ Jazz fans do??

Get over yourself.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Sigh….Utah Jazz fan