Snowden rumored to byu, and some Utah fans on twitter already like

Viewing 8 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

“well hes not that good anyway.” Not a good look at all. Embarrassing to be honest.

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

My God, people. We can’t get them all! #greedybastards

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Rumored by who ? BYU fans ?

gandalf
        Ute Fan
        @gandalf

Yep. Time to calm down and be patient–and grateful for all the other commits we have thus far.

rbmw263
          Ute Fan
          @rbmw263

i really dont care who it was by or whether it is true. The reaction by a portion of our fans is the problem

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Honestly, who cares. I’ve never lost a moment of sleep over someone who’s never played a down for the Utes. For all we know he could end up being Jack Tuttle 2.0.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

I’d love to have him.  We’re already losing CPIII, so there’s definitely room for another high caliber CB on the hill!

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Everything I’ve read is that he’s a Ute. That being said. He can always change his mind. But, I will say if he wants to play in the league, the Utes have a much better history of that.

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

Relax…The TDS media machine needed to manufacture some good news so they talked about Hill landing a “4 star” recruit on his 1st day. But he was already committed there and all they did was secure his commitment after a visit to UCLA last week. Not really news. All signs still point to Snowden being a Ute IMO

cj13
      Ute Fan
      @cjohnsen13

What I’ve seen are Ute fans downplaying the cougars over exaggeration. Cougs are saying things like “generational player” and “most important recruit for cougs” in this class

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

I’d never say he’s not good, because he is. But losing him to BYU (if he goes that way) is much more palatable after the recruiting week Utah has had. Can’t get them all.

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

Oh boy. Message board people saying this???

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Snowden rumored to byu, and some Utah fans on twitter already like