So…

Viewing 3 reply threads

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Washington lost to ASU. Good, tired of hearing how the Huskies are the ‘jewel’ of the Pac-12. Tired of hearing the pundits talk of Petersen as if he’s won some National titles, he hasn’t. This isn’t the WAC or MWC where you get your ONE toughest game in September then stroll through the rest of your conference. The Pac-12 is hard, every team can beat you. Hell, even the Beavers took defending Pac-South champ Colorado down to the wire (36-33). Imo, the Pac-12 is the toughest conference from top to bottom with the ACC being the weakest. You can decide the other three P5 conference’s pecking order. But back to Petersen, talking to a UCLA friend of mine about a month ago and he’s laughing @ Utah’s OOC and I ask him if he’s seen U-dub’s OOC. Long story short, they’re Washington, they get a free pass was basically his argument. Hilarious. 

One thing I know for sure, Utah didn’t need any ‘Statue of Liberty’ play to win their BCS games. They just beat the hell out of Pitt and ALABAMA! 
      Still a lot of football to be played and the Pac-12 doesn’t get a team in the CFP’s, so be it. But if they do… ANYBODY BUT WASHINGTON. End rant. 
      2 1

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

Pac 12 is very strong. Perhaps someday we will win a division title and we can all be somewhat satisfied that the program has arrived. I still have a hard time dealing with the fact every team in the south has won the division except for us, even stinking Buffalos which I wouldn’t have ever imagined when we joined the league in 2011. That is the bottom line and it stinks.

THEeyepatch
        Ute Fan
        @theeyepatch1

TexanUte:

That’s what I love about college football, the unknown. Everything lined up for Colorado last season but I wouldn’t be surprised if the Buffs never won the South again. Utah is right there and will be there every year and I’m starting to love this budding rivalry with USC. I never imagined seven years ago national pundits would be talking about a Utah/USC rivalry today. Maybe it happens, maybe not but I would like to see Utah v. USC as the last regular season game? Utah will win the South and conference within the next four years. Remember, you heard it from me first. 

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

I love that the Washington schools lost this weekend. Sorry not sorry. And especially in such embarrassing fashion. I think UW was like a 34 pt favorite? Lol. 

It probably means the pac 12 won’t send anyone to the CFP unless USC wins out (which I hope they don’t). But I enjoy the chaos for now. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Which goes to show that the south is wide open. We win last night and we are in the driver’s seat.  You never know. USC may have an injury or a bad run and we still might have a chance.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.