So are we running a 2 QB system if Huntley is injured?

Viewing 4 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Last night Whitt mentioned that Lisk was brought in because he’s the better passer and Shelley was brought in because he’s a better runner. I don’t like the idea of switching them out. Just pick a guy and go with him.

With that being said, I don’t believe for a second that Lisk is the better QB. Shelley won a lot of games for us last year, both through the air and on the ground. In the limited time Lisk has been out there, he hasn’t done jack. I guess coach knows best…

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

It’s almost like they are only using Shelley when they have to, like they are trying to save eligibility, but I think he red shirted already.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Wasn’t too impressed with the passes Lisk threw last night, but the conditions were horrid. 

RUUTES
      Ute Fan
      @ruutes

I thought Shelly’s “running” was unspeakable last night. Both scrambles seemed horrifically inept. Massive regression from last year. Not sure what’s been happening in practice to drop Shelly to 3rd on the depth chart but something bad showed on the field last night. I still don’t understand what Lisk is about but that’s because we haven’t given him enough snaps to show anything (Shelly had half of last year).

salty-ute
      Ute Fan
      @salty-ute

The real question is why did Huntley come in then go back out? Was there an additional injury? Did playing through the injury aggravate it?

Real interested to see if he’s back this week, he’ll be huge against UW, if we don’t have him I don’t like our chances.

Does anyone have any info on what the injury is and the prognosis?

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

Sounded like after Huntley hurt his leg the first time, ASU made a concerted effort to go after it again and actually do some more damage. Cheapshotting bastards…

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football So are we running a 2 QB system if Huntley is injured?