So ESPN game predictor gives us an 82% chance of beating ASU

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I was a bit surprised. 

We are up to a 37% chance of beating UW.  From what I’ve seen of UW, I like our chances. 

Acoording to ESPN our next toughest game will be Arizona where we have a 79% chance of winning. 

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Massey determines those percentages to be 79, 33, and 73, respectively.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

82%, huh? I wish I was that confident. I think it’s more like a 50/50 game. It is a must win though. A loss would all but eliminate our chances at winning the South.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I think it is better than 50/50.   We have a senior QB, an AA running back, best D line in the conference and an improving group of wide receivers. 

ASU has been our nemesis for sure, but it took a last minute TD yesterday to pull out a win. 

ASU bothers me, but I like our chances (especially at home) of winning next Saturday. 

Go Utes

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

I’m extremely confident in this game after watching both teams all season. Utah is just better all-around.

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

Get out your buzzsaw! Revenge kill coming up. This Saturday the Devils shall be lashed, the sun will bleed and we shall all rejoice.

Utes will pull somewhat of a repeat performance from yesterday. Drives will be a little more sustained (maybe not quite as many big plays) and Utah D feasts on a turnover buffet. I’m calling a 38-6, 42-9 type of game. And then ASU will do us a favor and pull off a nail biting W at home vs $C in November.

I’m glad that joke of a school returned tickets….less stupid ass Tempe CC fans in our house.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football So ESPN game predictor gives us an 82% chance of beating ASU