so happy for Devin Lloyd man

Viewing 1 reply thread

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

he came back to win a championship, and actually did the damn thing. Also made himself several million in the process, which is a bonus. Awesome to see a player come back for “unfinished business” and finish that business.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I can’t remember exactly what Whitt said in the post game interview but I think I remember him saying he’s hearing Lloyd will go somewhere between 8 and 12 in the draft. I’m very happy for him. His abilities aside, he’s a great leader for this team and very good young man with his head on straight. Super happy for him.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

I thought during the broadcast they said someone had him at #8 in their mock draft.  Obviously depends on the teams making selections and their needs, but looks like he could be Top-10 of the draft.   Skilled LB who has a nose for the ball, and the “It Factor” to make big plays. I wonder if the two Oregon losses without many big plays will drop Kayvon Thibedeaux’s stock?

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football so happy for Devin Lloyd man