So… how do you think Jack Tuttle feels right about now?

Viewing 6 reply threads

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

First thought that went through my mind when Huntley went down was “I wonder what Tuttle’s reaction to this is.”
      Is he kicking himself because he knows he could have been in the mix to be a starter the rest of the season?
      Is he relieved because he knows he wasn’t good enough and would have looked like a fool if put in the game?
      Does he feel sad for his former teammates?

6 2

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

I’m over Tuttle…what an entitled d-bag. I wish him nothing but failure moving forward. He really screwed Utah over by not allowing another QB recruit from the same class and then leaving the team high and dry. 

6 1

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

This is rough. I am also over Tuttle. But just because he’s gone and there’s nothing to be done now. I don’t wish ill-will on a young kid who has parents talking in his ear and is trying to make the right decision for the rest of his life. 

Really hard for me to wish “nothing but failure” on an 18 year old. Yikes. 

Italy88
          Ute Fan
          @itacoatiara22

Obviously I meant in football…yikes…hahaha. I hope he sucks wherever he goes. 

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

He knew he wasn’t going to start until 2020 at the earliest and his ego couldn’t handle that. I don’t think getting playing time in 3 games would have changed his mind.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Before you go scorched earth on Jack Tuttle you need to remember his decision to leave was due to his overbearing father and not his. Some kids just have trouble saying no to their parents. Wherever Jack lands I see at least one more transfer in his future as long as his Dad is calling the shots

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Is his dad’s last name Ball?

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

It just seems odd they didn’t let the year play out.

Jim
      Ute Fan
      @footballfan32

The Tuttles don’t like competition. The family threatened to transfer before the start of his sophomore year in high school with a senior All-CIF, 3-star QB ahead of him. The coach caved in, derailing the the senior’s season and recruiting while also putting daddy on the coaching staff. Y’all aren’t missing much. He looks the part in shorts and a t-shirt, in drills. He’s a no show against real competition. Not sure who will want him after departing mid-season.

BD
        Ute Fan
        @flyfisherman

No wonder onlyu said he didn’t have the mental ability to compete. 

1 1

User Suspended
          @a2ute

Then Kwhitt should of known better then to recruit him

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

I guess we will see who has regrets in the coming years. If he is lighting it up with another Power 5 school and we are stuck in Quarterback mediocrity will we admit we made a mistake not going with him from his freshman year with anticipation that he would be a stud in his sophomore and junior years?

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football So… how do you think Jack Tuttle feels right about now?