So, is the PAC12 the best basketball conference this year?

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Probably not, but it is fun to see how well they are doing so far.  8-0 is very impressive.  I would like to get two more wins tonight.

Go Utes!!!

McBride of Frankenstein
      Ute Fan
      @mcbrideoffrankenstein

I think you mean “probably”

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

P12 blows it in the post season: Not a good conference.
        P12 exceeds expectations: Not a good conference.

Charlie
          Ute Fan
          @charlie

The Pac has struggled some years no doubt.  But if you can’t agree that they a good conference this year, what criteria do you use to determine any conference is good.  I don’t accept that a conference can’t change in a year.  One BB year has nothing to do with any other BB year.

I think the national championship indicates the nation’s best team.  The number of teams in the sweet sixteen indicates the strength of the conferences for the current year.  Invites to the tournament can indicate conference biases.  Personal biases can be difficult to change in a single year.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Colorado looked spooked and outcoached most of the night. USC showing better against Kansas–a modest 34 point margin. 8-1 and four of 16 is going to be best of the conferences.

#BackthePac

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Maybe the CU players were wondering whether their friends and classmates got shot-up at King Soopers?   WAY too close to home, literally, for some of my friends/colleagues/nephew who work for NCAR, NOAA and/or CU.

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

I reply. I’m a Ute. And we will win. 

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

3 pac12. So good. PAC12 gonna be so good. Don’t be scared.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) So, is the PAC12 the best basketball conference this year?