So… Jewelers?

Viewing 11 reply threads

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Any Utes out there have recommendations for a jeweler? Or perhaps a Ute that is in the jewelry business? Specifically diamond solitaires? The kind used in proposals and such?

Asking for a friend.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

You should have asked me a few months ago. I knew a guy and he was AMAZING! But if someone else knows a good jeweler I too am looking for recommendations. Because I don’t want to go to the corner of state street and 7200 South.

quagmire
      Ute Fan
      @quagmire

Blue Nile. You’ll get more bang for ur buck and they have unlimited options.

Congrats by the way….or condolences….

DanielLaRussoUte
      Ute Fan
      @daniellarussoute

Don’t get her something stupidly old-fashioned like a ring.
      Get her a grill that reads “Property.” She’ll appreciate how novel you are.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Busted you on the affair?  I kid I kid.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Don’t spend a lot of money on a ring. Biggest waste of money of the face of the earth…nevermind, a boat is the biggest waste of money. A engagement/wedding ring is next. 

Anonymous
        Inactive

I got my wife a real nice, custom design, engagement/wedding ring with a 1.5 carat GIA rated D color, VVS2 ideal cut diamond. The sparkle that thing emits is an attention grabber and she gets many complements. For me, I have 3 boats, 2 homes, 4 cars….you get the point. It was well worth it as I have a wife still happy to this day with her ring. You may not understand, but for a woman, that ring makes a big statement. It’s the equivalent of a 10 lb brown trout on a dry fly for a fly fisherman, or a 300 lb yellowfin tuna for a saltwater fisherman, or a buck with a 200″ rack for a hunter. It’s their trophy. And for the guy, hopefully she is their trophy……and you get lots of participation to go with it.

I had her ring custom made by The Gold and Silver Shop in downtown Seattle, but I can no longer find a listing for them. That was 25 years ago.

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

Triple A Jewelers downtown. 

ttexastim
      Ute Fan
      @ttexastim

Rocky Mountain Diamonds downtown. Great price, and fabulous to work with. We get our rings cleaned free for life. Great guys. You have to call to make an appointment to see them.

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

Fadel’s in Bountiful is fantastic.

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

I highly recommend J. Brooks Jewlers across from the  Fashion Place Mall.  

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Big thanks to all of you. Much appreciated.
      If you have a contact name at any of those places, please feel free to send me a message directly with their name (and yours, if you don’t mind me name dropping).

eyesonU
      Ute Fan
      @eyesonu

Sent you a PM

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc So… Jewelers?