so, lets develop

Viewing 3 reply threads

McBride of Frankenstein
      Ute Fan
      @mcbrideoffrankenstein

If Utah succeeds through strong development, who do you think, hope, or have information on that is going to take a big step forward next year?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I never got an answer on Bam Bam if he was eligible for spring. It will always come down to the trenches. Football is always the big uglies. Bam bam is a huge gamble that needs to develop for Utah to win. So I want to know when he is eligible because that is a huge piece. 

Far as the defense goes. I expect even better than last year. Losing Hansen and Barton is a big deal. Fotu and Anae maybe thought they should be preparing for the NFL. So if they know Utah has unfinished business I expect nfl level play. 

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

All I can find about it is that he has 3 years to play 2, which I assume means he can either redshirt or contribute immediately, meaning spring is on the table.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Yeah I was hoping more for he is on campus drinking all of the milk confirmation.  Getting him up and running could be the difference Moss and Huntley need. 

3 3

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Who develops the most? Easy.

With Ludwig, it’s the QB, RB and WR’s. This is our first “real” OC since Erickson, maybe since Chow if you want to argue that Erickson’s heart wasn’t in it. 

We have a SR QB, arguably the best RB in the country, young TE’s and WR’s that have as much potential in anyone with Enis, Thompson, Nacua, Fotheringham and Kuithe. 

We’ve never had skill players like this. And if Rising gets a waiver…

Ludwig will know how to use Moss and the rest of the RB’s. He knows how to use PA off that. He knows how to gameplan for P5 teams week in, week out. 

We averaged 31 points per game last year. I fully expect us to add another 3+ points to that. 

We’ve never had a team this talented. If we can’t win the PAC-12 next year…with the talent and easy schedule…well, then I don’t know when we ever will. 

W16Ute
        Ute Fan
        @w16ute

Confused about what you’re definition of a ‘real’ OC is…

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

We averaged 28 ppg last year, FYI.

McBride of Frankenstein
      Ute Fan
      @mcbrideoffrankenstein

answering my own question, I am eager to see Andrew Mata’afa and Terrell Perriman.  I think those two are going to be big for Utah over time.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football so, lets develop