So now ‘Furd is a -6.5 favorite…

Viewing 3 reply threads

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

I guess when you don’t impose your will on an FCS team, or the worst tds team in 20 years, or the second worst team in the Pac-12, you’re probably not going to get a lot of respect?! Style points my friends, they mean something. Why is this season beginning to remind me of 2010 where Utah was CRUSHED by Notre Dame, TCU and Potato State? Something isn’t right about this season. Maybe if Utah makes the Cardinal an ‘example’, and Utah makes a STATEMENT, this bad mojo about the Utes will go away? 

Utah 37, Tree’s 17
      GO UTES!

Hal Evans
      Ute Fan
      @dixieute

Simple lines are based on who is betting on who……….people are betting on Stanford pushing the line up

cbmute
        Ute Fan
        @cbmute

True, but why are they betting on Stanford? 

Hal Evans
          Ute Fan
          @dixieute

Just a long shot guess…….they probably are Californians thinking Stanford will win by more than 6.5 points

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

I don’t really think Zona is the 2nd worst pac 12 team. I could be wrong, but I think they will spoil some seasons. Yes, their QB play will cost them more games, but I was impressed with them otherwise. We’ll see.

shakeitsugaree
      Ute Fan
      @shakeitsugaree

Moneyline has moved from +196 to +213 to +210. People starting to smell the money on Utah.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football So now ‘Furd is a -6.5 favorite…