So what are the Covid rules?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Does the team have to quarantine for two weeks? 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

No clue. I wonder how on earth we expect to play next week.

MFury
        Ute Fan
        @mfury

The article said we didn’t have enough players after positive tests and contact tracing. So I hope that the “contact traced” player can test negative and resume play…

HoosierUte
          Ute Fan
          @hoosierute

I think Podcats of Champions went over the rules last week. If i remember correctly a contact traced player can play with 2 negative tests over a 24 hour period. must not have had time to get those and wiped out a whole unit. Hopeful for next week but this season is essentially a scrimmage at this point.

Charlie
            Ute Fan
            @charlie

How does this work?  Can one positive player/staff eliminate everyone that has been in contact?  It would seem contact tracing should identify people to test rather than consider people ‘uneligable until proven eligable’.  I wonder how many positive test players/staff are asymptomatic and possibly not contagious?  Well, there is a case for error on the side of caution but I wonder if the Pac is the most cautious of the major conferences.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

There were multiple players. So hopefully the tracing produces enough negative tests that we cans play nest week. Unreal that 24 hours before a game people test positive.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football So what are the Covid rules?