So which one of you was blocking the bus!

Viewing 5 reply threads

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

Go Red Rocks!  Good to see they got the win over LSU

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

That’s NOT a good look for Utah. Ugh!!!’

AZUTE
        Ute Fan
        @azute

Not a good look????

Let me ask you this…Who’s looking?

The answer is nobody

This is a big nothingburger

Dunn brings this on herself.

highlandute7
          Ute Fan
          @highlandute7

Totally agree. The article notes that these were teenagers, which to me are high schoolers. Nothing to see hear. This will happen wherever LSU goes.

Dunne is quite the influencer on IG and from what I have heard is one of the top earners of NIL money in college athletics. 

Xanthis
            Ute Fan
            @xanthis

She is making roughly $2.7m this year in NIL. This definitely won’t be a Utah only thing. 

NarfUte
              Ute Fan
              @narfute

Yeah, she’s going to be the story for LSU all season, even though it will probably hurt them as a distraction. (finished 18th last year)

I’ve been seeing articles pop up on social media from the usual clickbait suspects about Dunne’s first meet of the year and how it was a close loss to Utah. We beat them by half a point – That’s taking them to the woodshed in gymnastics….

Side note, the Red Rocks returned 21/24 routines this year and significantly upgraded their vault lineup. It could be a great year.

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Exactly to lay this at the feet of the Utah gymnastics or the Utah administrators is beyond idiotic. 
              Simps are stupid creepy. It is a consequence of being popular in that OF, IG, Twitch hot tub streamer lifestyle. 
              Dunne won’t complain about all the money in selling herself in that manner. 
              That all being said Simps are stupid f**king creeps.  
              Which is why I agree with some views from sigma and stoic type influencers. SOME views being the key word there because even those guys carry their own level simphood when they do 9.99 a month improvement courses. 

Women are scary good at selling their looks during the prime of their lives. It is interesting how males are so attracted to that 18-24 year old age. 

pedro
        Ute Fan
        @pedro

Why are people always so surprised when young men act like young men?  They can’t remove the testorone out of their bodies.  They barely have control over their daily functions.  Tired of societies attempt to kill men.  Could they be more respectful, sure.  Could she also respect herself a little more or is that sexist to expect it work both ways?

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

Aside from acting like teenage boys, what exactly was wrong here or “not a good look?”

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Never heard of Olivia Dunne. I guess she’s been an Instagram influencer? Kids these days. I’m glad we got the W.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Do y’all have a Be Real?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Simps be simps. 

UtahUtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahutesrock

Bunch of teenage boys. No big deal. If it were a bunch of 30 year old men then…

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I’d love to see that. We get older dudes here in Portland who stand outside a downtown hotel waiting for NBA folks to sign something for them. They are generally more sedate than these kids, though.

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

Although this video felt like the faux excitement shown by fans at sporting events when the ESPN camera is on them for a moment.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Other Ute Sports So which one of you was blocking the bus!