Solomon Enis, again…

Viewing 4 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Watching this thing is fascinating. In the last three hours the “crystal ball” forecast has seen Utah go from a 12% chance of landing him to 35% chance. Meanwhile State Penn has slid from 80% to 53%. The remainder is lapped up by ASU. Are we really going to get this kid?

Anonymous
      Inactive

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

This feels like chances for precipitation done by the weather person.” It could snow 2-10 inches.”

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

It’s been between Utah and Pedo State for a while now.  Playing time might be a factor because PSU has one of the most talented WR corps in the nation coming in.  Also, they lost their WR coach semi-recently.

I’m not sure what has changed in the last 3 hours, though.

Anonymous
        Inactive

And it just changed again. Another forecaster (for you BGU) has just switched to Utah, up to 41% chance.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Oh s**t I might have to change my alarm for my commute tomorrow.  

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

I’ve watched the crystal ball forecasts closely on a few recruits and from what I’ve been able to tell whenever there is a bunch of guys, especially national reporters, that all of the sudden start CBing a kid to a certain school, it pretty much always goes that way. I think what happens is the kid tells coaches/reporters and then they quickly go and enter their forecast so they can improve their prediction %. If some national guys are starting to CB Enis to Utah, that is a very, very good sign, especially if you don’t see any late predictions to penn state. The penn state predictions have been in there a long time. It would be huge to be able to sign this kid! 

Anonymous
        Inactive

You must be right about this. The CB has just flipped to Utah 53% chance and State Penn 41%. The late money is coming in on Utah.

Sweetness
          Ute Fan
          @sweetness

Blair Aingulo, a west region guy who was on slc radio today or yesterday…I forget, said he thought Enis was go big to go to penn state…he just flipped his crystal ball from penn state to Utah. He must have received some news tonight that made him change his mind. This is definitely looking promising. 

UteFanatic
            Ute Fan
            @utefanatic

Even more promising is Angulo’s 100% prediction accuracy.  Granted, he only has 39 predictions under his belt so far, but still.

Sweetness
              Ute Fan
              @sweetness

The accuracy thing kind of bugs me because it only factors in prediction at the time a prospect announces. I wish they only got one shot at a prediction. They would be a lot more careful about it, and it could be a more useful tool in my opinion. But i do agree, the fact that he has had all of his predictions right and he just put this in for Enis is a really good sign. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Solomon Enis, again…