Some point spreads for this weekend that surprise me

Viewing 4 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Utah -21  That seems a bit high to me.  (I hope we win by 30+.)

Oregon -3.5  Oregon looked terrible against UGA and BYU (I hate to admit it) looked very good Saturday night. (I hope Oregon wins.)

Washington -3.5 against 11th ranked Michigan State.  I think MSU is overrated, but what has UW done?  (I hope UW wins.)

TAMU -5.5. against 13th-ranked Miami.  I watched the TAMU loss to App State.  Really?  They must think Miami isn’t very good.

OK -11.5 against Nebraska.  I would have thought at least 25.  Nebraska is horrible.

If I was a betting man – these are games (except Utah) I would consider betting on.  I would be shocked if OK doesn’t blow Nebraska away by 20+ points.

By the way, the O/U for the Utah game is 49.  So, they are predicting a score of about 35-14.  I would be okay with that.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We were favored by 45.5 last week and covered by 20 LOL. 

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

U of A beat them by 18 in their home opener in San Diego in their brand new stadium’s first game!  They lost a ton of players off of last year’s team.  I think Kyle will really turn it up on them if he can!  

D T
        Ute Fan
        @azute1

But iirc, SDSU returned 7 off a pretty good D & U of A scored often…..SDSU’s O is horrible.

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Wait… So the tds looked “very good” despite barely escaping in OT at home?

Though I didn’t watch I had seen the score throughout their game and they never held a big lead. 

Seems to be a lot of fanboy love for the tds by Ute fans here lately. Strange. 

Crow
        Ute Fan
        @crow

There kicker was crap too.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Baylor is not good. They abandoned the pass and went full on run the last quarter and OT. They kept pulling out the bigger RB that was gashing BYU for 5+ yards every time and would go with a smaller quicker back that would end up stalling drives. They weren’t prepared for the elevation and were physically struggling by the end and ybu still had to hang on.

RedUte14
        Ute Fan
        @redute14

Baylor was overrated. BYU still got the job done.

D T
        Ute Fan
        @azute1

Bingo.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Some point spreads for this weekend that surprise me