Sorry but Chip doesn’t have me worried

Viewing 5 reply threads
      4 2

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

He’s a has been. Failed at his last two jobs. Had a great QB in Oregon but his days are over. Who’s next Ditka? Shula?

Looking forward to Utah kicking their ass again next year. 
      2 1

Red Don
      Ute Fan
      @reddon

I agree; he’s flamed out his last two gigs.  I think maybe the magic and trickery has worn off.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

His offense doesn’t translate well to the NFL where defenses are much more physical, disciplined and conditioned. He’s a tremendous college coach. I think with the athletes that UCLA is able to recruit, he’s going to make things very difficult in the South in the next 2-3 years.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Saban flamed out in the NFL also, but Alabama thanks God everyday that happened.  And lol at comparing him to two guys that haven’t coaches in decades.  He was in the NC 6 years ago and a Rose Bowl 5 yrs ago.  I’m fine with you not being worried about him, but your reasoning is pretty irrational.

Ute Bc
        Ute Fan
        @utebc

Chip is no Saban. He’s an announcer. His offense is now old. His coordinators gone. 

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

Not sure why anyone would/should be worried. If our team can’t compete, irrespctive of opponent’s coach/players/etc, then we should not be in P12 conference.

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

If you can’t win in the Pros, win at the amateur level (see Nick Saban). 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Chip Kelly was never going to make it in the nfl. Everyone that knows the NFL knew that. He can recruit and I think he will be just fine. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Sorry but Chip doesn’t have me worried