Sorry but

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

After having a week to rest and game plan that game was garbage.

3 2

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

“You are not a true fan” – some asshole online. 

Seriously I won’t be disappointed when Larry is eventually fired. Yep I am at that point. Straight up garbage play. 

EastCoastUte
      Ute Fan
      @eastcoastute

honestly, if we didn’t get greedy with the 3 attempts and just sticked with shooting 2’s the rest of the evening, i’m sure we would have had the W.

1 3

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

So basically coaching. 

astUTE
        Ute Fan
        @astute

if you’ve been watching this team all year long, we live and die by the three.  Colo decided to do the smart thing and take away the three, and we “died” by it.

Dante Guardi
          Ute Fan
          @danteg12

Colorado didnt take it away. We had more open shots this game than we usually do. We just couldnt make anything

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

The biggest problem I’ve seen with this team is they are too reliant on the outside shot, and when those aren’t falling they have a tough time offensively in games.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

I don’t have the exact numbers, but the PAC-12 final score shows have been talking all year about how we’re the conference leader in having the highest percentage of field goals attempted from 3 point range.  Makes for a rough outing when they aren’t falling for us.

The Buffs put good pressure on the perimeter, but we had some open looks that just didn’t go in.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

There are two great shots in b-ball the corner 3 and at the rim shots. Our guys can’t get to the rim. Means we gotta shoot the three.

utefansince79
          Ute Fan
          @utefansince79

Timmy Allen can get to the rim.  Tried a few times and got banged around and in many games would have earned a trip to line, but the officials had a light hand in the game giving both defenses some leeway.   

And yes they did shoot more FT than we did, but some of them were when we fouled to stop the clock.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.