Sounds like Todd Graham is the next pac12 HC to get canned

Viewing 7 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. I won’t miss him or his bracelets. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Source?

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

It’s Larry b. He ain’t never been wrong before. 😜

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

I googled Todd Graham and the first two articles said “Todd Graham expects to be fired” and “Todd Graham expects to return.”

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

He’s meeting with the AD this morning. Maybe he’s getting an extension or he’s getting canned. I’m just hoping it’s the latter. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

But if Graham goes we won’t have the world’s biggest douche bag cheater to root against.

Onlyu
            Ute Fan
            @uf8fl

True but we won’t have to work so hard hiding our own signals to the point that our own offensive players couldn’t see the signals either!  Only to realize in the 2nd half that the guy stealing/relaying the signals was actually on a headset on the sidelines instead of in the booth!!

That was a cluster…that said Graham is a POS and I’ll be happier than hell to see him get canned!

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Wait I don’t get it what did the coaches realize?

Onlyu
                Ute Fan
                @uf8fl

They were shielding the booth thinking that’s where their spotter was…remember the huge white placards?  Turns out the guy is diagonal to our signalers on the sidelines.  They notice him (in the 2nd half – Bateman or Lisk) walking down with a clear view, speaking into the headsets after each call.  A few seconds later the defensive call is sent in.  On film the MLB gets the call, turns to the outside backer says something, he shakes his head like he knows what’s coming, ball is snapped and he turns and runs to the spot without looking at the play, turns, picks the ball out of the air and returns it for a TD.

They knew he had our signs – uses an advance scout to film every call from our game at AZ and wherever else earlier in the year.  Does it to everybody.  

The play above was the first time it was called all day and they knew it was coming immediately.  Not against the rules but not exactly kosher either.  Many in this league will be happy to see that SOB go.

S.CarolinaUte
        Ute Fan
        @s-carolinaute

ESPN just reported he is fired.

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Open your ESPN apps, got to college football, filter to pack 12. 

Source: Arizona State Fires Coach Graham

Totes offish. 

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

I’m actually a little surprised, as ASU seemed to have overachieved this year relative to expectations. Weren’t they picked as last in the South in most of the pre-season polls? Figured he probably bought himself one more year…guess not.

Can’t say I’m sad to see him go. Dude was a douchecanoe.

1 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I am still a little upset Whitt didn’t send him packing  with a loss. That game plan really p**sed me off only 2 touches for Moss in the first half against one of the worst rushing defenses. I had 7 wins for this season and ASU was one of those wins. Bowl game will have to do.  

4 7

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Wow! 7-5 2nd in the south with wins over Arizona, Utah, Oregon, and Washington still gets him fired.

Yet whit continues to be sub .500 in the Pac and is safe??

The definition of insanity is what again?

Keeping a Coach around who can’t finish above .500 in conference yet you keep giving him 3 million a year to try and do so…or something like that

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I don’t think ASU gets any better from Graham. They are acting too big for their britches if you ask me. 

1 1

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

AZUTE, the difference is Whitt does much more with less and Graham is not only difficult to deal with but has been inconsistent since arriving at ASU. Say what you want about Whitt but his teams play hard and don’t quit.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Sounds like Todd Graham is the next pac12 HC to get canned