Spence on 700 barf.

Viewing 3 reply threads
      5 2

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

His most recent dwi arrest doesn’t give anyone pause. Don’t even care about his opinions. 

Red Dawn
      Ute Fan
      @ranger15

He’s actually a good radio personality who’s well connected. Yes, he’s had his issues, but it sounds like he’s made some big steps coming clean. Addiction is no joke, I hope for his sake he stays clean. I welcome him back

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Yeah don’t care he is a multiple offender of DWI. He was driving 120 down i-15 at well above the legal BAC. 

As my family drives down the road or yours I could give two s**ts bout your addiction. 

Red Dawn
          Ute Fan
          @ranger15

I get it. I also think if he was my family member I would hope he could turn his life around without people hating him for past mistakes. If he’s focused on being better than more power to him. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

So, don’t get me wrong I think that DUIs are serious and should be more stiffly punished, but what does his DUI have to do with his job? He isn’t in a position of trust. His job doesn’t require him to drive. Why is it a problem that he has a job?

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

His opinion is his job. His actions determine how much I want to listen to his opinions. His actions of four time DWI offender?  Yeah don’t care about your opinions from sports down to what lighting is best for my closet. 

Am I missing out on anything?  No. I never listened to him on the Big show and won’t listen to him on 700 either. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Who is Spence?

SkinyUte
        Ute Fan
        @skinyute

Spence Checketts.

I always liked him, but maybe that was just because he was a counterbalance to Monson the Uber-Douche. Not opposed to giving him another listen.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

No clue. Sounds familiar. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Spence on 700 barf.