Spent the USC game on their reddit thread

Viewing 2 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

and they were talking about Utah non stop. We are THAT game and that team for them this year. Pretty crazy. They know the road to the p12 title goes through SLC. They seem to have a ton of respect for us and right now all think we will kick their ass (although they were struggling with ASU at the time, so that makes sense)

October 15th is going to be a lot of fun. I think its going to be a shootout. We will have our hands full with Mario Williams and Addison. 

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

I’m worried about USC, but relieved that we play them at RES. I’m more worried about UCLA, WSU, UO at this point. Even UA could give us fits but we play them at home, so that helps. Only Colorado and Stanford don’t make me nervous.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Couldn’t agree more Sal. Their offense is high flying. The Utes D will be the best they see all season. Their D is opportunistic if nothing else. If the Utes keep the TO’s to 0, I think the Utes win.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

They’re just a regular team 🤣

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Spent the USC game on their reddit thread