Viewing 5 reply threads

Parach-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @parach-ute

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Couple thoughts:

Interesting to see McCormick at WR, hopefully if he plays there it will help him stay healthy since he won’t be getting crushed at the line every time he touches the ball.

Also, no Lotuleilei? Is he rehabbing an injury this spring?

A few names I don’t recognize at TE as well, also possibly injury related?

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Is Shyne still hurt?

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

Caleb Repp at DE?  WTF?

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Repp was recruited as a DE. The staff think he is another Orchard.  Same with Smith and CB. He was recruited as a CB. 

Our WR’s were so bad, we put any and everyone there. This is a good sign they are putting kids back where they thought they’d be. 

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

I think we will be ok at kicker positions and I hope our new long snapper learned a lot from Dominquez

RandyGomez
      Ute Fan
      @randygomez

That pre-spring depth chart is based on players who are available to practice and currently enrolled in school. Players who will miss spring ball with injuries (or will be limited in what they can do) include: Siale Fakailoatonga, TE; Kylie Fitts, DE; Harrison Handley, TE; Casey Hughes, DB; Cody Ippolito, LB; Chad Hekking, TE; Lowell Lotulelei, DT; Ty Murrell, RB; Armand Shyne, RB; Mason Woodward, RB. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Spring Depth Chart