Spring Game

Viewing 2 reply threads

SorryWife
      Ute Fan
      @sorrywife

Any happen to have a link for the spring game? I’ve been working all day and finally have the evening to wind down and drink a beer. 

CB
      Ute Fan
      @solidhobo

Not the full game but this is the best I could find:

https://youtu.be/lzoUQjCHrmQ

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

Thank you for posting.

One thing that stood out to me was that Jackson still has the same mechanical issue. When he is going to throw, he drops the ball down to his waist. If he was a pitcher, he would be tipping his pitches. But in football, what it means is that he still has the same looping motion he had in high school which is going to affect his accuracy. When not under pressure, the motion doesn’t matter as much. When stressed, it not only takes longer to get the ball out but is much more difficult to hit your spot.

I’d love to see him imitate someone like Marino until it becomes ingrained as cleaning up his mechanics would be huge in his development. Not to mention, he is also susceptible to getting the ball knocked out from behind like we saw a couple of times in 2021, or strip sacks.

CB
      Ute Fan
      @solidhobo

Not the full game but this is the best I could find
      Utah Red and White game highlights

UrbanLiar
        Ute Fan
        @urbanliar

Thanks for posting this!

SorryWife
        Ute Fan
        @sorrywife

I was looking at his channel yesterday and hadn’t seen our game up yet. Glad he got it done. Thanks for the reply!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.