Stanford up on Washington 20 minutes into the game?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

Did anyone pick Stanford in the pickem game this week?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I picked UW but really hope Stanford wins. 

6 1

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

Why? Washington losing is bad for us. We need teams to be highly ranked when we beat them

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Rose bowl is the goal. Who gives a s**t about the CFP.  No way a one loss P12 team makes it. 

Also recruiting wise UW is kicking the hell out of Utah. 

chinngiskhaan
            Ute Fan
            @chinngiskhaan

I get it… and yeah, I hate Washington, but I just feel like beating them when they are ranked higher is better for us. I wasn’t thinking cfp

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Beating them no matter their ranking is good for Utah.  I feel like it is becoming must win for some of these recruits. It doesn’t mean smellier Roses if Utah beats a ranked P12 team. Honestly the P12 is killing itself with the 9 game schedule. So cheering for other teams is futile. It comes down to recruits and I would rather have the team that is going out of their way to take Utah targets to lose as much as possible. 

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Do we need Washington to remain strong as the flagship team of the Pac12?  I mean until Utah plays them?

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

If the flagship wins at 2 AM eastern does anyone care? No because people are setting their fantasy lineups or drunk at this hour. 

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

Good point but it will still figure into their W-L when they are set to play Utah.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Stanford up on Washington 20 minutes into the game?