Steve Bartle will be on ESPN700 today for Riley

Viewing 3 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

He said he will have the guy who wrote the Athlon piece on. Should be fun to hear, give it a listen folks. 

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

I was a little disappointed. I was hoping he would qualify some of his more controversial points, but he just stuck to what he wrote. He seems to have handled the twitter “firestorm” as well. Didn’t seem smug or anything, but I’m starting to think he made his prediction knowing he’d get a lot of clicks from Utah fans. We’ll just have to show him on the field.

KoolWhitt
      Ute Fan
      @koolwhitt

I don’t agree with his take on the game, by he is responsible for my favorite tweet of all time:

https://twitter.com/SBartle247/status/1036448769577869312

Anonymous
      Inactive

I heard that interview. The thing that made an impression on me had nothing to do with his specious and errant analysis. What I took away from it was the tone he used to make his point. It was almost as though he was pleading for respect for their program. His inability to reconcile the program’s and fan’s aspirations with reality. It sounded familiar. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Steve Bartle will be on ESPN700 today for Riley