STILL ALIVE FOR THE ROSE BOWL!

Viewing 7 reply threads

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I feel like some of you are missing the bigger picture here.

We are still alive for the Rose Bowl with one game left, (that matters.)

How the heck is this not the topic of the moment? What do you think of our chances next week?????

Do you think ASU can win out?

1 1

CapitalUte
      Ute Fan
      @capitalute

Not missing it, just avoiding it so my hopes don’t get dashed. I think ASU wins out. They have a lot of wind at their back, Sr. QB and are healthy. Oregon at home is better team than what we saw today, but they are a MASH unit now.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

I don’t think ASU wins out. Oregon is a very different team at home. And Arizona has improved quite a bit, too. I like our chances next week. 

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Zona has Khalil Tate, and it’s as about as heated a rivalry as Utah – BYU. I kinda like Zona.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I will talk about it again….but first it’s buffalo season. 

2 1

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Don’t want to talk about it. I’m still traumatized by the 2011 Colorado loss. 😫

In all seriousness, I’m not getting my hopes up too much because Utah doesn’t control their own destiny. 

The good news is ASU has back-to-back road games and will likely drop one (if not both). The bad news is Colorado could absolutely beat Utah.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Yeah, that’s what I keep thinking about. Sat there in the cold in the NEZ for that one. 🙁

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

Let’s take it one game at a time grasshopper

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Uh, I am. I stated a fact, then asked what you think of our next game, and ASU’s chances to win both of theirs.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

We literally haven’t been alive at this point of the season since 2011. /knock wood

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

Yep. And Utah would have only won the South in 2011 by default anyway, as USC was the real champ that year, but were ineligible due to NCAA sanctions. This time around, Utah has positioned themselves now to be the legitimate South Champions. I’m feeling it. They’re going to do it. Go Utes! Beat the Buffs and let’s get it! 

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

And now it gets slightly easier. USC is eliminated.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football STILL ALIVE FOR THE ROSE BOWL!