Super Bowl Predict the Score Contest Open

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I put up a predict the score contest for the Super Bowl, because I can. A friendly contest. No prizes or anything on the line unless someone wants to donate something. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I am actually cheering the Pats on this year. Can’t stand Philly or any team from the Nfc least. I bet Chip Kelly thinks he had something to do with their success. 

I believe Shurmer and the Giants had a lot to do with the Vikes choke job. The Vikes have been choking for a long time. The most interesting stat to me was 0-12 for the team of an indoor stadium playing outdoors. 

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

As a Raider fan I still get upset about the tuck rule game, so I can’t cheer for the Pats.  I am really just hoping for a good game though, not caring much about who wins.

UtemanUtefan
          Ute Fan
          @utemanutefan

Well, as a Giants fan I could not in good conscience ever root for the Eagles..  ever.

Screw them, and their craptastic franchise.

Go Pats

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Philly is arguably the worst group of fans across all professional sports. 

Pats fans are slightly less insufferable, and I can’t stand Tom Brady. That being said, he is the GOAT and I respect how he plays. Same goes for Coach Belichick. 

If both teams could lose, that would be ideal. But since that’s not an option, I will begrudgingly say Go Pats, just based on the behavior that I saw from Eagles fans after their win. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I will feel bad if the Eagles win because I think they will burn Philadelphia to the ground. 

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

We can only hope…

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Well despite my distaste for that city I really don’t think rioting is a laughing matter.  Like seriously the idiots will burn good peoples homes and businesses to the ground over a stupid football game. 

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Which ones has more Utah players? Maybe that could help decide who to root for. 

I don’t follow the pros much, but know Bellicheat is the Nick Saban of the NFL. Respect the hustle and the success, but what a dbag. 

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Eric Rowe was drafted by Philly and played for them in 2015 but currently plays for the Patriots.

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

Eric Rowe and Trevor Reilly play for the Pats.  Eagles have no Utes on their roster.  Pats also have Kyle Van Noy from tds-P as their starting middle linebacker.

shakeitsugaree
      Ute Fan
      @shakeitsugaree

I feel like every time New England wins, a puppy dies

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NFL Super Bowl Predict the Score Contest Open