Take your Ball and go home. Lavar Ball is a nutjob.

Viewing 2 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/21701171/lavar-ball-sons-liangelo-lamelo-sign-agent-harrison-gaines

So he’s going to send his youngest two sons overseas, “so they can play together” and “It’s not about the money” I’m not a huge fan of Steve Alford, but cannot thank him enough for being a catalyst of this happening.

LiAngelo, “I wasn’t going to steal, but my teammates did, so I did.” Then later in the hotel he regretted the decision, and the cops showed up in the morning.

And Lavar says Lonzo Ball is unhappy with the Lakers losing.

Is Lavar a TDS grad? That inflated ego, the myopic view of reality… If BBB fails he could slip right into the AD position at TDS and nobody would know the difference.

2 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I don’t think Trump could save his son a second time if he steals s**t in another country again. 

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

He’d have to drive the UCLA basketball program completely into the ground to be as qualified as Holmoe.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Take your Ball and go home. Lavar Ball is a nutjob.