Tale of Two teams/fans while at the game last night

Viewing 3 reply threads

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

Regardless of being one of the few Utah fans at the game last night it was a great game. However, it was painful after that showing in the first half going into halftime. Especially since it was pretty clear that the fans were confident that they were going to destroy us. Kudos to the team coming out completely prepared the second half. You could hear the energy bleed out of the crowd slowly with the exception of Carter’s jam towards the end of the second half.  Couldn’t believe the Husky fans actually started leaving with more than three minutes left of the game. It was also nice to be on that side of the game at Washington especially after the collapse we had in football earlier this fall. Go Utes!

By the way, if you are ever in this area when the  Utes are here again I would strongly recommend that you go to the game. It’s a great venue for basketball. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Behind enemy lines…

RedUte
      Ute Fan
      @rogermaggiohotmail-com

It was a rather lite night for Utah fans there. Used to seeing a lot more show up

SifuUteman
      Ute Fan
      @sifuuteman

I made it to the game as well and I completely agree. It was nice to see the team completely take the crowd out of it in the second half. Kudos the husky fans (around me at least) very courteous. Had some really good conversations with many throughout as well. I’d recommend a trip up there for anyone. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Tale of Two teams/fans while at the game last night