Tavion’s numbers

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Tavion looked energized last night. So glad to see him seemingly climb out of his dark period. 183 yards rushing on 22 carries. Two TD’s. 8.2 yards per carry. 

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

His cardio looked much better too!

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

I believe that he will make us all very proud in Autzen.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Yes, it is great to have him back and he is also fresh when many players are banged up and tired.  I hope he has a great game next week.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Makes me wonder if it was a mental block connected to the depth of the running backs. When it became his position by default almost back against the wall situation he was able to make it happen. 

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

Or maybe it was one of the worst rushing defenses in the country? 🤔

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

so you’re saying that the sudden reemergence of the running game the last two weeks might be related to playing against the #’s 124 & 128 rushing defenses?

D T
            Ute Fan
            @azute1

What is UO’s ranked?

2008 National Champ
              Ute Fan
              @cptmrgn05

Rushing Defense? #17 at 108.1 y/gm. Overall they give up 397.8 y/gm so if my math is correct, 289.7 passing (i don’t see team rankings @ NCAA.com).

UW beat them by running enough to keep their D honest and Penix hitting his receivers all over the field. Utah hasn’t shown the same ability with their passing game but should have plenty of opportunities in the intermediate game as long as they are patient. Rising will need to be much sharper than he was in the first half of Stanford to take advantage of it.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Tavion’s numbers