EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Makes zero sense. 

1 1

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I have some sort of weird sympathy for the guy. I spent 8 years trying to find a way to go home and work and lost an ungodly amount of money in the attempt. 

Sometimes you are headstrong and you want something and you think you are better and can do it better and no one knows but you. 

Sucks for Utah. 

4 4

User Suspended
        @a2ute

We’ll be fine

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

He gets to go home, that the only thing that makes sense.  He will make less and have a much tougher job, but obviously he has other priorities.  Good for him if it makes him happy.

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

Who would be a good replacement for Utah?

1 1

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

My money is on Harding getting the job. I’d bet Utah tries to get BJ back as QB coach or Brett Elliot, former Utah QB and QB coach at Texas State University. 

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

KWhitt needs to reach outside his usual sphere: Bryant Vincent of UAB

Utebeam
        Ute Fan
        @utebeam

Urban Meyer

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

WTH?

WHY WHY WHY?

I honestly don’t get this even a little bit. I suppose sacramento is home to him but… He has to be taking a paycut, to live in a more expensive area, taking on a job that is further down on the totem poll, leaving a program that he was presumably just getting comfortable in… and he was gaining momentum.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHG! So AGGRIVATING! (if true)

3 1

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

He wants to throw it 60% of the time and Whitt wants to run it 40+ times a game. 

Our offense was terrible before Harding stepped in. We will be fine. We will actually run the ball in the first quarter unlike ARod and Taylor. 

1 1

BD
          Ute Fan
          @flyfisherman

This.

He wants a “pass-first” offense, and Whitt wants a “run-first” offense.

It seems that I remember somebody posting about a year ago that claimed to have some inside knowledge that Taylor wasn’t happy at Utah. But, who knows. Lots of people claim to have inside info. And the pass/run offense is just speculation also. So, who knows, but it is a good guess.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Oh @Utah I hate to dig up crap from when you defended TT. Come on now. @Utethunder went the rounds with you on this and TT’s flip phone offense. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

#nextcoachup

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Taylor is gone.