Taylor Randall new University President

Viewing 3 reply threads

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

An excellent choice! He’s a proven excellent leader as the Dean of the College of Business. He’s a 3rd generation of the Randall family at the University. I have direct experience with him and I have 100% confidence in his abilities. His loyalty to the U runs extremely deep. This won’t be a stepping stone or just another job for him. This is special. Congratulations Taylor Randall. I fully support this decision.

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

Taylor Randall.  Not to be confused with Randy Taylor from the hit show, Home Improvement, starring Jonathan Taylor Thomas.

McBride of Frankenstein
      Ute Fan
      @mcbrideoffrankenstein

really seems like a home run pick with his roots and with the amazing success he has helped create in the business school

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

You guys, YOU HAVE NO IDEA what a HUGE HOME RUN this for the U!!!!!!!
      I have worked with Dean Taylor Randall for years now as a member of the Eccles Business Alumni Board. The things he has done for the business school are out of this world amazing, and if he creates that same excellence for the U as a whole… watch out. I am not kidding.
      I have NEVER been as excited for the future of the U as I am right now because of this promotion!
      This is not just a grand slam, this is hitting a couple of grand slams in the same inning!!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Taylor Randall new University President