TDS moral victory excuses for this year

Viewing 12 reply threads

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

What excuses will they come up with this year? Inquiring minds want to know.

Anonymous
      Inactive

If you don’t count such-and-such thing Utah did, and then add such-and-such thing that BYU-P could have done with a little more time, you’ll see that they totally deserved to win.

alharmon
        @alharmon

“If only we didn’t have to play ____ (remaining time left in game after a time TDS possibly could have gained a lead) we would’ve won.”

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

I don’t care what their excuses are, as long as they end up in a position to need them.

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Sitake is still madly in love the Utes.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I just hope we kick them when they’re down. Every game since the 54-10 we’ve let them back in. They’ve been in it to the final minutes and occasionally the final play. C’mon Kyle. Bury the bastards!

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

That’s one thing I’ve really liked about TT. Seems he never takes his foot off the gas. Score doesn’t matter. 

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

Here’s a good one

TDS beat Arizona

Arizona beat Cal

Cal beat USC

USC beat WSU

WSU beat Utah

Utah beat Alabama in 2008

Alabama won the national championshop last year

By the power of distributive properties, TDS is PAC 12 South Champions and 2018 National Champions

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

Whoa. You nailed it. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

What they will say is that their future is bright because Wilson is a freshman and they have some other freshmen contributors. 

They will ignore that our QB, RB (Green/Brumfield), TE, WR (Dixon, Enis), and many many more are freshmen. 

Lol. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Probably make up some more beer tossing stories. 

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

They already 100% believe Wilson’s family will just HATE Utah after their family gets beer poured in them. Ha ha. It’s great. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I heard this as well. I bet the Wilson’s wear BLACK Y gear and just blend in. 

Puget Ute
          Ute Fan
          @pugetute

Jeez. The Wilson’s season tickets are next to mine, have been for years. They are still total die-hard Utah fans. Mike played for McBride in ’93 and ’94. They have no reason to hide.

The byu fans who tell you things like that probably shouldn’t be left alone with your kids…or farm animals.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

It is a real shame we couldn’t get him but I bet he ends up here post mission. 

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

It’s a pretty simple formula, and is the same every single year:

If [Thing that actually happened didn’t happen] and [Thing that didn’t happen actually happened] and [the game were X amount of minutes longer] then BYU obviously wins.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

We won that one drive where we scored. If you take out the rest of the game we actually won.

alharmon
      @alharmon

I saw “Expanded RES + Huntsman Center = LES”. That’s QUITE the accomplishment 🙄

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Veterans of uf.n will no doubt remember the BYU-P fan who told us that Utah only won because of a fumble caused by “an ileegal (sic) punch from behind”.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

They would be better at football but their moral and academic standards are so much higher than Utah’s.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I read this as “their delusions and dickbaggery are so much higher.”

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football TDS moral victory excuses for this year