TDS vs Utah weather

Viewing 3 reply threads

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Probably have heard this by now, good chance of snow or rain mixed with snow, temperatures in the mid-to-upper 30s at kickoff, falling into the upper 20s.   If that holds visualize snow in the air but melting when it reaches the ground, possibly sticking by 2nd half.   Like Boulder but as much as 10 degrees warmer at kickoff.  Wind NW at 10 mph, wind chill in the low 30s falling to mid 20s.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Shotvthats cold.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

So I’m curious – what are people’s methods for staying dry and warm? ponchos like crazy? body suits?

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

I’m going with long underwear, long sleeve shirt, sweatshirt, down jacket and a waterproof shell over it all. Beanie and gloves + handwarmers and probably a blanket.

UtMtBiker
          Ute Fan
          @utmtbiker

Blanket?  Common man!  I won’t say it because I see you on this forum all the time and I know you are a true Ute fan but…damn.  

AllInUteFan
        Ute Fan
        @allinutefan

most important piece of gear for me are my Vasque insulated boots.  I love them.  Feet always stay warm and dry.   

utefansince79
          Ute Fan
          @utefansince79

Vasque boots are an essential part of my gear for cold wet games.  With good woolen socks.

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

Yup

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

The most important thing when dressing for cold and wet is keep you feet hands and head warm and dry.

As soon as you extremities get wet or cold it’s over you’ll be miserable.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football TDS vs Utah weather