Thanks for everything Dalton!!

Viewing 10 reply threads

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

All time great TE for us! Gave everything he had! Legendary! He’d play if he physically could but has to heal up.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I don’t blame him for sitting out the Rose Bowl, but I’m going to miss seeing him on the field. We’re gonna need someone else to step up.

Good luck Dalton!

EMUte#2
        Ute Fan
        @cbanders5

I don’t blame him either. He has nothing more to prove. I would be surprised if Phillips played. I hope I am wrong. I would love to see Yasmin have a big game and realizes he could be an nfl tight end. I hope he and McClain have big games each. Thank you for all the memories Dalton. I would love to see Rising and kuithe come back and raise their draft stock but we’ll see. Go Utes. Win the rose.

Crazyforu
          Ute Fan
          @crazyforu

By all accounts Clark is planning to play.

this has nothing to do with DK not wanting to play, dude has been hurt for the last month. He could play at 50%, dude has a damn good future ahead of him, it’s time to heal up though. 

Bottom line, if healthy Dalton would be playing. This isn’t an opt out

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Here’s his tweet about the Rose Bowl:

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Link?

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Dalton is a stud.  Thanks for all you did for the Utes and best of luck in the NFL.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Not sure why you play the CCG and not the Rose Bowl. Did he get banged up in the CCG? He only caught what, four passes? Whatever the case, thanks for the memories and hopefully he has a great combine and makes it to the 1st Round. I imagine that CP3 will be the next domino to fall.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

you could argue winning a Pac 12 title is more important than winning the Rose Bowl

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

Dalton has been playing with a half broken body since the USC game. His grit to play the second half of the season has been incredible. An absolutely legendary Ute!

EMUte#2
      Ute Fan
      @cbanders5

Thank you for all your info Onlu. 

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

Dude laid it out there . Good for him and a big thank you for a memorable season .. wish the timing of the announcement was closer to the rose bowl ; gave PSU less to plan for

CityCreekUte
          Ute Fan
          @citycreekute

Yeah kinda how I feel. He can be doing the rehab all the same without the announcement. It’d probably get out but I can’t see a rush to put it out there.

UrbanLiar
            Ute Fan
            @urbanliar

From what I understand he’ll be rehabbing/training in California starting ASAP, so the word would get out almost immediately.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

He was huge for Utah football this year. He carried a huge load when Kuithe went down. He deserves everything and more.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

What a stud and what an amazing story. How many “best players on offense” can we lose in one season? Yet amazingly we are managing to overcome.  Imagine if we had everyone healthy. 

Dexter36
      Ute Fan
      @dexter36

Dalton, Way to show up and kick *** from day one.  Unreal how you have elevated yourself and just grown into a full blown nfl player right in front of our eyes.  Back to back champs, bringing home the hardware. We Ute fans are forever thankful.  The performance against USC was one of the all time Ute performances, on the biggest stage.  AMAZING.  All of us Utes will be following your story through this next step in the pros, best of luck to you!

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Thanks for everything Dalton!!