Oregon State is bad. They’re just bad. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

But, Ohio State’s QB…whew…he good. 

jamarcus24
        Ute Fan
        @jamarcus24

That OSU running back has some speeeeed.

1 2

Anonymous
      Inactive

I wish our Offense hummed like that. Well oiled, well tuned machine.
      Totes jelly, as the 13 year olds might say.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Absolutely. I totally agree. Just so…clean. 

Anonymous
        Inactive

I guess there’s a second hand douchebag on this board who doesn’t want a well oiled machine for an offense. 

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

Ha ha. Yeah, there is some real…different folks. 

UteThunder
          Ute Fan
          @utethunder

I didn’t thumbs down you, but I think it has less to do with you wanting a well-oiled machine of an offense and more to do with you implying we don’t have a well-oiled machine of an offense. 

There are some on this board who down-vote just about anything that isn’t red-goggled praise for our program. 

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

Very true. 

Anonymous
            Inactive

Anyone who thinks that we have that now is wearing a much darker shade of red goggles than I do.
            Anyone who can’t express an opinion and uses a thumbs down instead is probably too stupid to understand football.
            That’s all I’m sayin’…

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Utah has an offensive identity now at least.  Baby steps….I am always green with envy on teams with great offenses. Stanford being the one I most enjoy. 

BulgieUte
              Ute Fan
              @bulgieute

I’m not agreeing with the thumbs down but stupidity isn’t always the reason for a thumbs down.   Maybe they see the comment as too stupid to waste time with any response more than a thumbs down. Especially in response to a person that calls people douche bags and stupid instead of using a more intelectual response in their debate.

Anonymous
                Inactive

That’s funny coming from the stupid f**k who called everybody a fag when he came on the boards 

BulgieUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @bulgieute

Stupid f**k, that’s clever.

Anonymous
                    Inactive

Not as clever as alienating an entire community with your homophobic rants.
                    You fat ass twat, your cousin doesn’t run this board.

BulgieUte
                      Ute Fan
                      @bulgieute

That was like ten years ago and it wasn’t meant to be homophobic, it was a joke and misunderstood which I explained quite well at the time and in the end nobody felt alienated. It was dumb on my part but that’s who I was back then and this is who you are now. My post history has nothing to do with what my cousin did or didn’t run. You’re making things up and exagerating to defend your embarrasing behavior.  I should just thumbs down, I really don’t need to post all this but I will post because I’m enjoying you proving my point over and over again.

Anonymous
                        Inactive

I’m not embarrassed. I’m totally fine in my own skin. I thought you were a c**t then, I think you’re a c**t now.

BulgieUte
                        Ute Fan
                        @bulgieute

I’m just devastated right now.

Anonymous
                        Inactive

Yeah. I think we understand each other. If you ever feel like talking it out, let me know.

BulgieUte
                        Ute Fan
                        @bulgieute

No, you’re just too much of a bad ass I’m afraid to talk to you anymore.

Anonymous
                        Inactive

Yeah. Smart. 

jamarcus24
        Ute Fan
        @jamarcus24

That’s why Thursday was deceiving. The offense wasn’t polished but it was the most balanced game we’ve played offensively from a statistical stand point probably since we’ve been in the Pac-12.

Outside of the turnovers the offense hit just about every statistical expectation most of us were hoping to see. Huntley was near 275, his completion percentage was pretty good, he spread the ball around to 12 different receivers, Moss got 150, we had nearly 600 total yards of offense, we moved the chains, won time of possession, only two offensive penalties, no holding or illegal man down field calls, I mean really there’s a lot more positive you can say about the offense than negative.

Sure, it wasn’t smooth, and it was an FCS opponent, but I’ll take the stats over the polish any day of the week. If the offense finds rhythm and ups the efficiency then watch out. It’s gonna be like watching 2004 all over again.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I like this offense but it is far from a well oiled machine. You turn it over four times because of the competition level and Utah’s defense was amazing. 

jamarcus24
            Ute Fan
            @jamarcus24

Agreed.  The short throw game needs to improve this week.  Huntley could take a bit off his passes and the receivers need to bring it in when they get their hands on the ball.  It got better as he game went on but those killed some drives for us early.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc That Ohio State Student Body