The audit of the U by tds fanboys cost $203,000

Viewing 5 reply threads
      12 1

UtesMuss1
      Ute Fan
      @utesmuss1

Anybody else see that Utah should cease scheduling those pricks down south?

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Yes. In every sport. Forever.

2 1

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am sure that money could not have been used more appropriately. It isn’t like our Teachers, LEOs, and other first responders are not some of the lowest paid in the nation. 

The bastard children of this state don’t need better teachers at all. If you have to wait longer for emergency response because of a small workforce it is worth it and it makes you a stronger person. 

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

Time to garnish some wages from the legislators pushing this. Why should the tax payers flit the bill for this stupid idea?

5DollarShake
      @5dollarshake

A great thing about this site is that if people are considerate in selecting correct categories, I don’t have to even know that considerate people are posting about schools I’m indifferent to or political events that I don’t have any influence to change.

1 1

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

How was this a football post. Put these things in politics where it belongs. 

UtesMuss1
        Ute Fan
        @utesmuss1

Because this is relevant news about Utah athletics. Not to be insensitive, but there are other topics posted here that have nothing to do with football or sports. Don’t be naive that this is nothing.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The audit of the U by tds fanboys cost $203,000