The better team…

Viewing 4 reply threads
      2 3

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Lost. Stanford is one-dimensional and have been overrated since before the season started. Gotta feel bad for OSU, but you cannot have TO’s that late in the game in your own territory or give up a 4th and 10. Almost felt like with three minutes remaining, the Beavers should have let Stanford score. 2:50 minutes left on the clock is a lot better then :20. Disappointing. 

#Furdsux

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

..and they beat us.

iamthepreacher
        Ute Fan
        @iamthepreacher

They beat us with Love playing. They beat OSU without Love playing. That’s a big difference as he is essentially their entire offense.

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

sure would have been nice if we had a similar game plan as the Beavs.. running the ball against a bad run D

cjd1
        Ute Fan
        @cjd1

It was exciting watching Moss run at the USC game.

RUUTES
      Ute Fan
      @ruutes

Yeah I think that Moss kid is showing some talent. Maybe giving him the ball a couple dozen times a game is a good idea.

belli1976
        Ute Fan
        @belli1976

I am curious to see how many carries Moss will get with Huntley starting. I know everyone loves Huntley, but I wonder if Moss wasn’t getting as many carries due to Huntleys run mentality. Thoughts?

cjd1
          Ute Fan
          @cjd1

I agree. It seems like Utah hasn’t figured out how to use Moss with Huntley.

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

How could we expect Utah to figure out how to maximize offensive talent? After all we are a cold weather school and used to be a member of a non Power 5 conference so there is no way we could ever be expected to be an elite program or develop into a contender. We are a middle of the road program who happens to place a lot of talent into the NFL.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The better team…