KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Paul Finebaum can go kick rocks.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

The comments on the Twitter post will warm your heart. Contrary to what these SEC butt-boys are saying, it looks like a lot of people do want to see Utah in the CFP.

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

hey paul, u know theres a world outside of the SEC

crazyute
      Ute Fan
      @crazyute

That clown dick had probably never even played a game of football in his life.

utepilot
      Ute Fan
      @utepilot

I know I am completely biased here but Utah getting in and looking good is better for the sport. I think it’s good to mix it up. Watching Clemson and Alabama every year is frankly not very interesting. This is a year where things could get really fun…

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Exactly, I think the NCAA Basketball Tournament gets a lot of following when an underdog is making a run.  Nobody wants to see the door slammed on a rising team in favor of a traditional power.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

That’s funny. From most of the other pundits I’ve been listening to, they’ve been really high on Utah and most if not all say, in that scenario, Utah is in. This guy needs to find new work.

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

SteelUte
      Ute Fan
      @steelute

Its sad to see media members with obvious bias have a platform to spew out their agenda on national TV. Reminds me of Ric Bucher who bagged on the Utah and “Mormons” a few years ago: “Let’s be honest. They’re Mormon. And they’re in Salt Lake. And there’s nothing else there, You’ve got to smile and be happy all the time. This might be one opportunity for fans to get vicious.”

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

I usually roll my eyes at the way teams overblow comments disrespecting them, but holy sh*t, this Finebaum line was low. What the hell is he getting at? “It’s UTAH!” He exclaims like he’s just proven his point. What a tool. If I’m this riled up, I’m sure our uteboyz will be properly motivated. What a clown.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Necrophilia is illegal in most states.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

@admin

Hey, the reply feature isn’t working when you click it on the recent posts version of the website.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Finebaum looks like a shriveled up badger penis with dumbo ears.

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football “The country does not want to see Utah in the CFP”