The Drive – Episode 3 – Official Thread

Viewing 4 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Been waiting for this episode for two weeks now. Kind of lame they didn’t show an episode last week. even with both schools on a BYE they could have taken advantage of extra time to spend on players & coaches personal lives behind the scenes.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Oregon State’s entire program is duplicated from Utah’s

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

He made an immature decision. One he almost made when Gary went to Utah St. He wanted to coach with his buddy – his career will suffer because of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

My guess is that the coaches probably asked for filming to take a break because they were focused on recruiting during the BYE week.

I don’t think you want something like your recruiting strategies put on film for others to see.

Anonymous
      Inactive

During the episode last night, they stated that TW had the highest QBR in CFB and NFL scouts were taking interest, then his only pass play they showed, he misses the open receiver by 5 yards. SMH

NorthEZUte
        Ute Fan
        @northezute

I guess it was too hard for them to put in his TD pass to Butler-Byrd. The Drive is really disappointing in my opinion. The PAC-12 Network is half-assing it all the way.

Wilson’s Mustache
          Ute Fan
          @sigmaute

I think the big problem is that they only made it 30 minutes and are splitting between two teams.

Last years drive was so much better because they focuses only on UCLA with just a small snippet on their opponents.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The Drive – Episode 3 – Official Thread