The Drive- Too short, too much OSU

Viewing 6 reply threads

UtahSig
      Ute Fan
      @utahsig

I want more Utah! Loved the Whitt halftime speech about 30 more minutes. I was ready to run through a wall after hearing that!

NorthEZUte
      Ute Fan
      @northezute

Agreed. I tweeted at them with my opinion there was way too much OSU and they would have a much better show if they featured Utah more prominently.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

im really upset they didnt extend the show time to an hour since they feature two teams. 30 minutes not nearly enough. Feels like they are fast forwarding through the season

Anonymous
      Inactive

They better have a “The Drive: Extended Ute Edition ” if this season is special.

Get Peter Jackson involved on the Bluray release.

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Comes on in about a minute here in AZ, but you know, they can’t just focus on the Utes. Next week might be more Utes than OSU and if Utah continues to ascend, it might be all Utes while OSU falls further behind? We’ll see…

GO UTES!

NorthEZUte
      Ute Fan
      @northezute

I gave last weeks episode an “A”, this week a “D.” They barely acknowledged Utah whooping Oregon’s ass. And the production value seemed rushed, just a low quality production in my opinion. Do better PAC-12 Networks.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I was wondering what would happen when they only had one week to prepare the show and now we know. I too would give the week 2 episode a D.

They thought it would be an interesting comparison running a rebuilding program side-by-side with a program hitting its stride. Not so sure about that now. Reaction was to just leave during Oregon St portion and make dinner.

Anonymous
      Inactive

That episode was pretty awful. It felt like the Gary Anderson show for a minute. I liked the parts with Storm Woods. Seems lazy to make it barely 20 some odd minutes.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The Drive- Too short, too much OSU