The importance of tomorrow’s game

Viewing 3 reply threads

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

I was so focused on who we will be playing next week that I had completely forgotten about tomorrow’s game. 

During the WSU UW game I was talking with a buddy about plans for the championship game.  Then after the game the wife and I were talking about tomorrow’s plans for the family and my wife said what about the game? I had actually completely blanked on the BYU “rivalry” because I was so focused on a more important game.  

Anonymous
      Inactive

This game will be nothing more than a glorified scrimmage. It’s practically a waste of time. I hope we can get our depth guys some game reps. 

prestitute
        Ute Fan
        @prestitute

This game will be the same as all the other non-conference games at the beginning of the year. It matters, and you want to win it, but it has less impact. It isn’t a scrimmage. It counts in the record books, and it is our Senior night.

Anonymous
          Inactive

I said “glorified.”  What more do you want?

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

I actually did the same thing. Usually the night before the rivalry game I’m watching past highlights and getting jacked, tonight I barely gave it a thought. 

Just hope the players aren’t doing the same. If so, could be a really frustrating night tomorrow.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I am bummed and found out I can’t make it to Santa Clara I won’t have time to make it back in time on Saturday. 

Could give two s**ts about the Tard game tomorrow. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The importance of tomorrow’s game