'The Klan kept them (blacks) in line in the 1910s" – BYU fan on cougarboard.com

Viewing 2 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

[dead link removed]

I sure hope our fans that are Republicans don’t share these views.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I try to not go there. I’ve gone there maybe 4-5 times ever because I can’t believe the idiocy and I need to see for myself.

GadValleyUte
        Ute Fan
        @maximumkungfu

I stopped going to CB and un-checked the “zoob” category at UFN. It has made my life better.

Jumpmasterute
      Ute Fan
      @jumpmasterute

I love going there after they lose or we win. Pure comedy.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I love how nobody is revolted by blatant racist attitudes by fellow Mormons. Nice.

89ute
          Ute Fan
          @89ute

Linking to cougarboard is soooooo uf.n (said in my snotty 13 year old girl voice)

GadValleyUte
          Ute Fan
          @maximumkungfu

Outrage!!!! – Now what? I’ve spent most of my life troubled by the history of the LDS faith and race. I don’t care what a bunch of idiot zoobs think. They’re idiot zoobs.  I disagree with most people on most subjects. I think almost everyone on the planet is crazy/idiotic about at least 10 things. If I spent my time worrying about that I’d be a loser living in my mother’s basement. Are there racist zoobs/Mormons? Sure. Is that embarrassing for me as a Mormon? Yep. Am I gonna express my impotent rage on this board over it? Nope. Am I gonna waste my time on CB over it? Nope. Do I fight it when I encounter it in church or real life? Yep. Move on. Peddle this crap over on UFN.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo 'The Klan kept them (blacks) in line in the 1910s" – BYU fan on cougarboard.com