The last four weeks is the best Utah has ever played

Viewing 2 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

We could be ranked as high as 7th tomorrow. The upset will force the voters to rethink their votes. IMO we should jump the three losers including Oklahoma.  I think we could also jump Georgia and Oregon even if Oregon holds on to win. We beat  WSU 38-13 and OU is struggling and may lose. We beat Cal 35-0 and Oregon scored late to beat Cal 17-7. We should jump them IMO based off how we are playing. 

gothamute
      Ute Fan
      @gothamute

If voters actually watched all the games or think hard about the relative comparisons I agree we should be 7th. But they don’t and SEC bias will make Georgia #7 and folks will just move Oregon up to #8 because they’re next in line. Also it wouldn’t totally shock me if we stay behind Okla because of perception bias. So at worst we will be #10, but my guess is #9…

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Cal and ASU are just not that good offensively. I am impressed but the real test is this weekend. Utah holds them off and wins look out Ship

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The last four weeks is the best Utah has ever played