The main reason I am cheering for BYU?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Because I don’t want those assholes in RES. There’s a reason Jazz fans are considered the worst in the NBA by some. I don’t want those dicks anywhere near cheering for Utah.

Tom Holmoe has been running a scam the whole time since going independent. That scam depends on winning seven or more games but not more than ten. If the wins fall on either side of that zone, the scam is up.

It is actually a pretty smart bet on mediocrity, but that bet is also an institutionalization of what it is to be them. They are fixed with talk of being big time while guaranteeing they never will be.

Independence locked them out of becoming P5. Imagine–THE MWC WOULD HAVE QUALIFIED UNDER THE OLD BCS FORMULA WITH BOISE, TCU AND BYU AND BYU WALKED AWAY FROM IT.

Here’s a photo of Holmoe talking to the Cougar Club. Fully invested! Go fast go hard! Quest for perfection! All we need is belief and the think system and we’ll be a brass band in no time! LOL.

So go on, BYU, get that win and get yourselves to almost a bowl. Rise and shout!

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Hilarious.

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Oh, is that my little Tanner playing QB!

Tom Holmoe Biography: How I took a 10-54 Cal team and parlayed it into the dismantling of BYU football. 

Duhwayne
        Ute Fan
        @duhwayne

Think the football or basketball records are lopsided? Nothing compared to the AD’s offices.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo The main reason I am cheering for BYU?