The number 1 post over on cougarbored

Viewing 4 reply threads

Uterider
      Ute Fan
      @uterider

Concerns their giddy glee about the possibility of seeing a Utah/BYU matchup in the NIT.

It really is a fatal attraction type of sickness with those people. They just won’t go away. Why do they want to lose to us so badly? When was the last time they beat us in anything of importance? Who would subject themselves to such punishment?

I just don’t get it.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

They want to keep playing us so they can lose and play the persecution card. They’re addicted to whining and making excuses.

BaldHatu
      Ute Fan
      @baldhatu

They can be giddy all they want… That is until tip off.  That is a s#^t sandwhich of a basketball program over there right now.  Would be happy to see the Utes administer another beat down.

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

Rumor has it that going to that website too often can cause blindness, hairy palms and possibly get you banned from Ute sites.

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

“I just don’t get it.”

And likely never will.

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

why they’d want to play us? why some of our fans go and post on their board? why people here bring us reports from over there?  I’m with you I don’t get it either.  What I do get is that the media, and other people of influence, will do everything they can to keep the series going even if it doesn’t make sense for Utah to continue scheduling them.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) The number 1 post over on cougarbored