The only hat Kyle with tip to who’s in contention for starting QB

Viewing 6 reply threads

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

Is who gets the non-contact treatment during the spring game.  So far Brewer has the no contact jersey on.  Costelli is full go.

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Simote Pepa is HUGE!!! #75 freshman DT

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Whit should give Pledger the non-contact treatment too…I really like the way he runs.

jamarcus24
        Ute Fan
        @jamarcus24

Agreed.  Seen all we need to see.  I really hope this game is dominated by underclassmen.

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Costelli looking pretty damn good so far. Would be marching if Dixon has hands.

Smack
      Ute Fan
      @smack

That no contact jersey is helping him out . . . but he did just throw a nice touchdown pass.

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

I’m pretty sure Brewer would have been sacked at least 4 or 5 times already if he wasn’t wearing the white jersey.

Perhaps our pass rush will be fine…or maybe our pass blocking is a problem. 

Smack
        Ute Fan
        @smack

Yeah, the D has had him a couple of times. I’m a little worried about the pass blocking. But hopefully the pass rush is just really good!

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Costelli looks pretty good, but Brewer is on another level. Based on what I’ve seen so far, we have a QB this year.

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

This is going to be a really good team and undoubtedly a fun season! How good, not sure yet. But it looks like all the pieces are in place to hang with anyone.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The only hat Kyle with tip to who’s in contention for starting QB