The PAC 12 needs to pick it up in football.

Viewing 0 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

We see the results of a bad season for the PAC12 with 1 NY6 bid compared to 4 for the SEC.  We may not have got even one bid, except the rules says we get the Rose Bowl. (I still think WSU was screwed.)

I hate to say it, but the premiere teams in the conference need to play better; i.e. USC, UW, Oregon and Stanford.  Now, I want the Utes to become one of the top teams in the nation.  But, in order to have that happen – we also need some other top teams in the conference.  We just don’t right now.

A few years back the PAC12 South was considered one of the top divisions in the country.  Now, the South and the ACC Coastal are the worst divisions in the P5 conferences.  We need USC and UCLA to play better, especially out of conference.  In a perfect world we win the South and there are three other teams in the division with 8 or 9 wins.  We need the other South teams to pick it up. (I think the 2008 MWC was better at the top than the PAC12 this year.) 

I want Utah to become like Oklahoma.  They are great year-in and year-out and they come from a small market.  It will take some time.  But, I think we can develop a football program like that.  If I am still alive in 15 years, I hope to see our Utes as perennial top ten team.

Go Utes!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The PAC 12 needs to pick it up in football.